Del Sol Aviation is an authorized F.A.A. testing center sponsored by CATS/Comira testing. Testing is conducted Monday through Saturday by appointment only.
All FAA airmen exams are $150.00 + N.M. Sales tax. To schedule an exam please give us a call at (505) 242-2701.
All Applicants must provide Identification that is current and valid. The identification must include the applicant's :
- Date of Birth
- Physical, residential address
Acceptable Identification for U.S. Citizens & Residential Aliens
- Drivers license or permit issued by a U.S. state or Territory
- U.S. Government Identification card
- U.S. Military Identification card
- U.S. Issued Passport
- Alien residency card
Acceptable Identification for NON - US Citizens
Two forms of Identification are required for non- us citizens
- Passport (Primary)
- Drivers license or permit issued by a U.S. state or Territory, Or
- Identification card issued by any government entity
- The above information maybe presented in more than one form.
- If the acceptable form(s) of identification (listed above ) does not include valid and current proof of the applicant's physical/resident address, the applicant may utilize his or her parent's permanent physical/residential address. Examples of an unacceptable physical/residential address are a post office box, rural route, flight school address(unless the applicant resides at the flight school), or a commercial business/employer address.
- For an applicant who is under the age of 18, who does not possess an acceptable form(s) of identification, a parent or legal is required to accompany the applicant, and after presenting identification as described in this table, may attest to the applicants identity.